terms of service
Please read carefully.
This agreement is strictly between The Freshy Fresh and the Client and does not in any way constitute or imply any relationship with any other parties. As a condition to using any of The Freshy Fresh services, and for the mutual benefit of both The Freshy Fresh and the Client, the undersigned ("Client") agrees to the following;
1. The Freshy Fresh provides Pick-ups and Deliveries Monday-Friday, except for certain holiday including Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July and New Year’s.
2. The Freshy Fresh reserves the right to modify the pick-up and delivery times at its own discretion and reserves the right to reschedule such times upon prior notice to Client.
3. Client must notify The Freshy Fresh of any changes in Pick-Up or Drop-Off time within 3 hours or will receive a $10.00 rescheduling fee.
4. Client agrees to include only washable items in order, and to empty pockets of non-washable items. Non-washable items are items that are not clothing.
5. Client is responsible for all damage to clothing, when caused by any items left or present in clothing in our possession.
6. The Freshy Fresh is not responsible for and shall not pay for any loss, damage, or theft of items left unattended for pick-up or delivery, whether left by Client or The Freshy Fresh if The Freshy Fresh followed Clients pickup or delivery instructions.
7. The Freshy Fresh will follow all Clients instructions in effort to ensure that its cleaning service maintains a high quality service.
8. The Freshy Fresh accepts no liability for damage due to normal wear and tear during washing and drying.
9. The Freshy Fresh accepts no liability for dry cleaning items, "special care" or "delicate" items that require special attention if not previously instructed.
10. The Freshy Fresh reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment, this includes items containing; feces, blood, bodily fluids, urine or vomit. For the protection of The Freshy Fresh team, these items are subject to being discharged if places staff in danger of viruses or exposure.
11. The Freshy Fresh does not guarantee removal of all stains, but will follow the steps listed in the description on our website in effort to do so.
12. The Freshy Fresh not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or bags such as pens, money, jewelry, or anything else.
13. Client agrees not to leave such items in its clothing or in the delivery bags.
14. Invoice will be available prior to Delivery by The Freshy Fresh via phone and/or email.
15. Client must notify The Freshy Fresh within 2 business days of receipt of a delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitute waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
16. The Freshy Fresh liability under this agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the term of service paid by Client in the term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred.
17. This liability shall be the extent of The Freshy Fresh liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute Clients exclusive remedy. In no event will The Freshy Fresh be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not The Freshy Fresh knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. The Freshy Fresh disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the services rendered under this agreement.
18. Client agrees to be responsible for check returned fee of $20.00 on top of invoice amount.
19. Client hereby states that all information provided on the list is accurate; The Freshy Fresh is not responsible for any items not listed on the invoice. If any items are not on the checklist, The Freshy Fresh reserves the right to complete the service, based on the items in the bag. If there is a discrepancy between what is listed and what the actual contents of the order is upon careful examination, The Freshy Fresh reserves the right, without notice to the client, to make the final determination of the orders actual content. Client consents with such changes; The Freshy Fresh does not consent to the accuracy of any inventory sheet filled out by our Clients. The Freshy Fresh is not bound by any request or instructions that may occur on a checklist.
20. Client agrees not to include; any non-washable items, items that are labeled for hand wash or dry-clean only, or any other items not intended to be laundered. Client is responsible for any and all damage caused by any items left in their order that causes any damage, either to the machines, clothes or any other item.
21. The Freshy Fresh is not responsible for any theft or damage of any item NOT in The Freshy Fresh possession at the time of the incident.
22. The Freshy Fresh will accept no liability for any articles treated in accordance to manufacturers care labels or Client instructions, or the absence of such instructions or labels.
23. The Freshy Fresh will not be held responsible for any damage, size change, and color change or otherwise variant in appearance occurring through normal washing procedure. All due care will be taken to ensure that Clients clothing remains in the same condition it was given to The Freshy Fresh except clean.
24. The Freshy Fresh will utilize facilities of its choice to conduct its business, without notice to Client. The Freshy Fresh may change its vendors or outsourcing agents.
25. Next day service is available Monday through Thursday as we are closed Saturdays and Sundays. Friday pickups are subject to a Monday delivery.
26. Client agrees to pay $5.00 per day if order is kept in The Freshy Fresh’s possession for more than 5 days.
27. This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the state of California, which it operates.